About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States
May this coming year be an eventful one with achievements and success in every field for you. Reach for bigger goals and fulfill those commitments which were pending last year. Happy New Year!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stars With Neighbors

Me, Ashley, Jim, Garrett

Sweet Ashley and I

Eric won some Dallas Stars tickets at Fox Sports' Christmas party this year, I invited my neighbor Jim and his girl friend Ashley to the game against St. Louis Blues last Thursday. But Eric had to work the last minutes, so we decided to invite his brother Garrett, since his birthday is coming up next week, and Eric and I got invited to his party next weekend. We had a great time, even though we lost. It's always fun to got to games, because there is nothing like a great areana preztel!

No comments:

Post a Comment