About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States
May this coming year be an eventful one with achievements and success in every field for you. Reach for bigger goals and fulfill those commitments which were pending last year. Happy New Year!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rest In Peace

Today is a very sad day, I came to work this morning, and accidently broke my favorite mug!!! I received this mug from Melissa (my boss) for my birthday last year, which her Mom actually bought it from England, Victoria and Albert Museum in London. It's from one of the 20 Fine Bone China Mug Collection.

All the King's horses, And all the King's men, Couldn't put my mug together again!

Now I'm going to start using my Disney World's mug which is also from Melissa from her last Florida trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment