About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States
May this coming year be an eventful one with achievements and success in every field for you. Reach for bigger goals and fulfill those commitments which were pending last year. Happy New Year!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

King Spa Sauna


Everytime I go to New York, my best friend Jin will take me to a Korean Spa call King Spa Sauna, and spend a whole day in there. I recently discovered there's one in Dallas!! It is the best discovery in the last year! (beside discovering the exsistence of my boy friend). Some girl friends and I went there for the first time last Saturday, we spend 5 hours in there, had lunch, had a full body massage and body scrub. Almost like a new born.

There a movie room, a food court, a tv room, 10 different saun rooms, a bath house, kids room etc... massages are optional. It's like walking into a heaven on earth.

This is the Salt Room, those rock like stuff on the wall are made of natural sea salt, most of the rooms are set at 120F, sit in it for 20 minutes, detox the body and releases stress.
Brick room with Crystals and the ice room below.


And last but not least, as a designer, I really enjoy their logo as well ;)

1 comment:

  1. When u come back, we should go to ShenZhen. They have those new foot massage + whole body massage place that re SO CLEAN and palace like. Though not as professional as yours, it's CHEAP! u enjoy a body massage + foot massage plus unlimited supply of fruits and drinks with RMB 100!! (free cigerattes too if u can stand those cheap china brand)

    ReplyDelete