About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States
May this coming year be an eventful one with achievements and success in every field for you. Reach for bigger goals and fulfill those commitments which were pending last year. Happy New Year!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kona Grill

Michael and Alicia
Alicia, Kim, Me and Julie
Bowie, Me and (forgot his name)
Julie and Tanh

We went out for a drink Saturday night after the spa, (bad idea becuase everyone is so tired and just want to hop in bed.) It was fun, the guys are awesome. I try to introduce some of my friends to Julie, since she's single now and she dig Asian guys. But at the end of the night, we all just ended up having a great time laughin all night.

Those girls can drink!!! Sometime I wonder what's wrong with me... I had a glass of wine all night and that was more than I could handle, but they each had a few Sake bombs, wine, and Martini and still able to function normally. I'm known in this community as ~cheap date... (Eric is a lucky guy)

No comments:

Post a Comment