About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States
May this coming year be an eventful one with achievements and success in every field for you. Reach for bigger goals and fulfill those commitments which were pending last year. Happy New Year!

Monday, March 8, 2010

New Cannondale Quick 4

After a week of research and brands comparison, we have finally come to a mutual agreement on women’s and men’s Cannondale Quick 4. They are going for $600 EACH (o_0) at Bicycles Plus, but our sales person TJ rocks and love the life time tune up service. I can hardly wait to start riding this summer, or next weekend (tons of thanks and kisses to my sweet boy friend).

I finally realized that you can never look good in a helmet, any kind of helmet... I tried.

If I have kids, I would definitely run with this!!

1 comment:

  1. Helmets are ugly things, and they make u really stupid. Remember to bring a cap with u and wear it when u remove your helmet.

    ReplyDelete