About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States
May this coming year be an eventful one with achievements and success in every field for you. Reach for bigger goals and fulfill those commitments which were pending last year. Happy New Year!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Scrapbook

(Eric, if you are reading this, please skip this post, you are not suppose to see this.)

My new addiction... Scrapbooking. I've always wanted to keep it with it, so finally I went out and got a bunch of supplies and got busy. I can't believe how highly addictive this new hobby is.
This is how my bed look like when I'm scrapbooking... it's like a tornado, on my bed.

Some very cool scrapbooking paper material I bought. (It's way easier than to print everything out).

Very cool paper with unique designs for background.

Few samples of the finished product.

1 comment:

  1. I thought about making one too, but gave up the idea becasue it's too space consuming. I didn't even develop my photos...

    ReplyDelete