About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States
May this coming year be an eventful one with achievements and success in every field for you. Reach for bigger goals and fulfill those commitments which were pending last year. Happy New Year!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Trevor from Printshop

This is Trevor, he's been with Plano for who knows how long, I've knew him from working in the Publishing dept, he works at the Printshop, he's responsible for printing all the funky stuff I designed in the past, put up with me through many paper jams, and chic-chatting or giving advise about my relationships (give me a break)... This is the last day I'll be seeing him here at work since the Printshop is closing down by the end of the year. I'm going to miss this cool guy, he's been a big part of last few years with Plano.


No comments:

Post a Comment